Recreational Vehicles

What is Recreational Vehicle Insurance?

If your family relaxes by spending time in the great outdoors, chances are you probably own a recreational vehicle, or two! Whether that be a motorhome, travel trailer (conventional or fifth-wheel), pop-ups, or truck campers. Listed below are some common coverages that might be included on an RV policy.

  •  Physical Damage Coverage: This is composed of two types of physical damage coverage, comprehensive and collision. Comprehensive coverage may help protect your RV from theft, vandalism, acts of nature, and other covered perils. Collision coverage can help repair damages caused by an accident.
  • Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability: This coverage can help pay for damages or injuries you cause while driving your recreational vehicle.
  • Uninsured/Underinsured Property Damage and Bodily Injury: This coverage may help if your motorhome is hit and damaged by a driver who isn’t carrying insurance or isn’t carrying enough insurance to cover repairs.
  • Medical Payments: This coverage can help provide medical payments for you and your passengers if you’re in an accident.
  • And many others!

What does our agency have to offer?

John R Carpenter Insurance Agency has been supplying reliable insurance solutions since 1954. We have established contracts with multiple carriers. This gives us the opportunity to shop your policies to ensure you are being provided the best options available.



Oklahoma City

Verified by MonsterInsights