What is Boat or Watercraft Insurance?
What can be included in boat or watercraft insurance?
- Liability Coverage: If you cause an accident that damages another person’s property, liability coverage can help pay for expenses that incur as a result.
- Boat Property Coverage: This can help protect a boat, or other watercraft, from certain risks. This could help repair your boat if it is damaged, or could even replace if it’s stolen. This can usually help protect a boat whether on the water, or on land.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This coverage may be able to provide medical assistance if you or your passengers are injured after an accident on your boat.
- Uninsured Watercraft Coverage: This may be able to provide coverage if your boat is in an accident with an uninsured boater.
- Boat Trailers
- Boat Accessories (radar or geo-location instructions, etc.)
- Special Equipment (fishing gear, etc.)
- Towing Coverage
What does our agency have to offer?
John R Carpenter Insurance Agency has been supplying reliable insurance solutions since 1954. We have established contracts with multiple carriers. This gives us the opportunity to shop your policies to ensure you are being provided the best options available.