Motorcycles / ATVs
What is Motorcycle Insurance?
Motorcycle Insurance can help cover your bike, scooter, or trike. Listed below are some common coverages you might see on a Motorcycle policy:
- Bodily Injury Liability: This coverage may help pay for hospital bills, medical expenses, and other costs related to an accident you are responsible for that injuries another party.
- Collision Coverage: This coverage may help cover damages done to your motorcycle in a collision incident. This can help pay for repairs, regardless of fault.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This coverage may help repair or replace your motorcycle if it is involved in an incident other than collision, such as theft, fire, or animals.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: If you’re hit by a driver who doesn’t have insurance, uninsured motorist coverage may help pay for your medical bills. If you’re hit by an underinsured driver, that means they have insurance but their liability limits are not enough to cover your resulting medical bills, underinsured motorist coverage may help.
- Medical Payments: If you, your passengers or family members who are driving the insured vehicle are injured in an accident, medical payment coverage may help pay for costs associated with the injuries. Covered costs may include hospital visits, surgery, x-rays, and more.
- Other Types of Coverage: You may be able to add additional coverages to your motorcycle policy depending on your situation. John R. Carpenter Insurance Agency can help you understand what each helps to cover, so you can put together a policy that’s right for you. These additional coverage options can include:
- Roadside Assistance
- OEM Manufacturers Parts Coverage
- Safety Apparel Coverage
- Harley Davidson Replacement Cost Provision (Safeco)
- Custom Parts and Equipment Coverage
- Trip Interruption Coverage
- And many others!
What is ATV Insurance?
ATV Insurance can help protect your ATV if it is involved in an accident. Listed below are some common coverages you might see on an ATV Insurance policy:
- Liability Coverage: This coverage may help cover damages to another person’s property if you are involved in an at fault accident.
- Collision Coverage: This coverage may help cover damages to your ATV if it is involved in a collision with another vehicle or object, such as a fence.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This coverage may help cover damages to your ATV if it is involved in an incident that caused damage by something other than collision, such as fire, or hail.
What does our agency have to offer?
John R Carpenter Insurance Agency has been supplying reliable insurance solutions since 1954. We have established contracts with multiple carriers. This gives us the opportunity to shop your policies to ensure you are being provided the best options available.