Church Insurance

What insurance is needed for a Church?

Insurance for churches can vary within the industry as to what specific policies are best. Listed below are some common coverages that a church might need.
  • General Liability covers you and your church for claims involving bodily injuries and property damage resulting from your products, services or operations.
  • Commercial Property helps to covers your company’s physical assets, such as your building. 
  • Commercial Auto is similar to a personal auto policy, only that it covers commercial vehicles used for church purposes.
  • Worker’s Compensation could also be needed if you have employees.
  • Directors and Officers helps protect the leaders of an organization from certain kinds of liability resulting from their roles within the organization, including but not limited to wrongful termination.
  • Abuse and Molestation Liability helps cover legal fees and cost of defense regardless of allegations being true or false.
  • Pastoral Counseling Liability helps to protect the pastor against lawsuits regarding personal counseling advice.
  • An additional optional coverage to consider is Cyber Security.
Each situation and church is unique and a consultation with us is the best way to find the specific coverages your business needs. Consultations and quotes are always free, with no-obligations, so click “Get a Quote” below to get started with us today.  

What does our agency have to offer?

The John R Carpenter Insurance Agency has been supplying reliable insurance solutions for over 50 years. We have established contracts with multiple carriers. This gives us the opportunity to shop your policies to ensure you are being provided the best options available.



Oklahoma City

Verified by MonsterInsights