What insurance is needed for a Trucking business?
- General Liability covers you and your company for claims involving bodily injuries and property damage resulting from your products, services or operations.
- Commercial Auto is similar to your personal auto policy, only that it instead covers commercial vehicles used for business purposes.
- Cargo coverage helps cover the contents that you are hauling. Cargo coverage can be broken down depending on the nature of the contents.
- Worker’s Compensation could also be needed if you have employees.
- An additional optional coverage to consider is Cyber Security.
What does our agency have to offer?
The John R Carpenter Insurance Agency has been supplying reliable insurance solutions since 1954. We have established contracts with multiple carriers. This gives us the opportunity to shop your policies to ensure you are being provided the best options available.