Towing & Wrecker Insurance

Tow covered.

Experience means everything!  Our agency has been involved with and insuring garage risks since the days of the Model T. As in your business, companies come and go. You know dependability is what gets it done.  Get started by calling 800-880-5724 or clicking above or below to request a quote from our experienced agents!

What insurance is needed for a Towing/Wrecker business?

Insurance for tow trucks is very specific to the industry. To be properly insured you should have coverage for the vehicles you own and operate. The following are some coverages that you might need if you are in the tow/wrecker industry.

On-Hook covers the vehicles you are towing.

Garage Keepers provides coverage for the vehicles or equipment of others that you have in your possession.

Garage Liability protects you, your premises and operations.

Bailee coverage helps cover personal property left inside vehicles in your care, custody, and control.

You will also need Workers Compensation if you have employees that you need to provide coverage for.

You may also have a need for Property coverage for the building/lot you store the vehicles.

An additional optional coverage to consider is Cyber Security.

Each situation and towing/wrecker business is unique and a consultation with us would be the best way to determine what you need. Consultation and quotes are always free, with no-obligations, so it could be best thing you’ve done for your towing/wrecker business to date.

What does our agency have to offer?

The John R Carpenter Insurance Agency has been supplying reliable insurance solutions since 1954. We have established contracts with multiple carriers. This gives us the opportunity to shop your policies to ensure you are being provided the best options available.



Oklahoma City

Verified by MonsterInsights