Retail Insurance

What insurance is needed for a Retail business?

Insurance for Retail businesses can vary greatly based on the operations and type of retail business. Listed below are some common coverages that a business might need in the industry.
  • General Liability covers you and your company for claims involving bodily injuries and property damage resulting from your products, services or operations.
  • Commercial Property helps to cover your company’s physical assets, such as your building.
  • Workers Compensation could also be needed if you have employees.
  • Inventory/Stock coverage helps protect the products and inventory that is specific to your business.
  • An additional optional coverage to consider is Cyber Security.
Each situation and Retail business are unique and a consultation with us is the best way to find the specific coverages your business needs. Consultations and quotes are always free, with no-obligations, so click “Get a Quote” below to get started with us today.

What does our agency have to offer?

The John R Carpenter Insurance Agency has been supplying reliable insurance solutions since 1954. We have established contracts with multiple carriers. This gives us the opportunity to shop your policies to ensure you are being provided the best options available.



Oklahoma City

Verified by MonsterInsights