What insurance is needed for a Farm or Ranch?
- Farm Liability covers you and your company for claims involving bodily injuries and property damage resulting from your products, services or operations.
- Farm Property helps to cover your physical assets, such as your building.
- Farm Auto is similar to your personal auto policy, only that it instead covers commercial vehicles used for business purposes.
- Equipment Insurance helps provide coverage for direct physical damages/losses to equipment.
- Worker’s Compensation could also be needed if you have employees.
- Umbrella policy is an additional liability policy that can help cover above your current limits.
- An additional optional coverage to consider is Cyber Security.
What does our agency have to offer?
The John R Carpenter Insurance Agency has been supplying reliable insurance solutions since 1954. We have established contracts with multiple carriers. This gives us the opportunity to shop your policies to ensure you are being provided the best options available.