Farm/Ranch Insurance

What insurance is needed for a Farm or Ranch?

Insurance for a Farm or Ranch can vary as to what specific policies are best for your business. We offer coverages for hobby/gentleman farms all the way up to commercial agricultural farms. Listed below are some common coverages that a Farm or Ranch might need. 
  • Farm Liability covers you and your company for claims involving bodily injuries and property damage resulting from your products, services or operations.
  • Farm Property helps to cover your physical assets, such as your building.
  • Farm Auto is similar to your personal auto policy, only that it instead covers commercial vehicles used for business purposes.
  • Equipment Insurance helps provide coverage for direct physical damages/losses to equipment.
  • Worker’s Compensation could also be needed if you have employees.
  • Umbrella policy is an additional liability policy that can help cover above your current limits.
  • An additional optional coverage to consider is Cyber Security.
Each situation is different and unique to each Farm or Ranch, so a consultation with us is the best way to find the specific coverages your business needs. Consultations and quotes are always free, with no-obligations, so click “Get a Quote” below to get started with us today.  

What does our agency have to offer?

The John R Carpenter Insurance Agency has been supplying reliable insurance solutions since 1954. We have established contracts with multiple carriers. This gives us the opportunity to shop your policies to ensure you are being provided the best options available.



Oklahoma City

Verified by MonsterInsights