Cannabis / CBD Insurance

What insurance is needed for a CBD/Cannabis business?

Insurance for CBD/Cannabis can vary within the industry as to what specific policies are best for your business. Listed below are some common coverages that a business might need in the industry. 
  • General Liability covers you and your company for claims involving bodily injuries and property damage resulting from your products, services or operations.
  • Commercial Property helps to covers your company’s physical assets, such as your building. 
  • Business Personal Property helps protect your moveable property, such as computers or furniture.
  • Inventory/Stock coverage helps protect the products and inventory that is specific to your business.
  • Worker’s Compensation could also be needed if you have employees.
  • Grow Bond is now required by the state of Oklahoma.
  • An additional optional coverage to consider is Cyber Security.
Each situation and CBD/Cannabis business are unique and a consultation with us is the best way to find the specific coverages your business needs. Consultations and quotes are always free, with no-obligations, so click “Get a Quote” below to get started with us today.  

What does our agency have to offer?

The John R Carpenter Insurance Agency has been supplying reliable insurance solutions since 1954. We have established contracts with multiple carriers. This gives us the opportunity to shop your policies to ensure you are being provided the best options available.

(918) 968-2532


(918) 367-9360


(405) 432-5092


(405) 601-3434

Oklahoma City

Verified by MonsterInsights